2.16.2010

Earth

Earth. A place that we call home. A place for many species that live and share spaces. Our planet is Earth and is our home and our space. Where started all this? why? We are the only planet with life in this dark misterious space?
With this blog I express my opinion about the Universe, I will post here important discoveries about the Universe, like planets, Stars, black holes, teories, laws of Physic that some scientists made about the space and time, videos and questions that we all know but maybe no one will aswer us.
Our planet, Earth is very precious because is our space and behind of our planet exist the unknown that we try discovery. Like a house we feel confortable because we are safe from the danger that is unknow. I hope you like this blog , forgive me about my English that sometimes can fail and welcome to the "Universe Space and Time"!

No comments:

Post a Comment